The Ultimate Guide to Living a Beautiful Life
According to Emily, choosing the right colors, flooring and designs for a space, at work or at home is just as essential to ones wellbeing as taking a multivitamin or enjoying a cup of hot green tea daily. If you’re going to do something, why not take the time to do it right and make it beautiful?!
This blog is about designing your life, i.e. improving your daily routines in tiny ways that adds warmth and beauty to the most mundane. It’s about creating memories and making lasting impressions for those you love the most, your friends and family…and while you’re at it, why not for yourself. As a 15 year breast cancer survivor, former-single-working-mother of two and recently married to the love of my life, I have come to realize that surrounding oneself with love, peace and beauty has been an important part of my path to wellness.
For more inspiration for the home, explore our site or check out more design inspiration on YouTube. To get design guidance on selecting the right hardwood flooring style, simply email email@example.com.
To request your own samples or price quotes, feel free to call us at 1-866-775-3877.
- “How was the Made In America Expo?” October 10, 2019
- Saturday, October 5th, 2019 Fox & Friends interview Emily Morrow Home at the Made in America Expo where company was named the “Made In America Manufacturing Community Award” 2019 winner October 8, 2019
- Emily Morrow Home: Women in manufacturing are featured leaders at the Made in America Trade Show October 3-6th October 1, 2019
- What does “MADE IN AMERICA” mean today? September 13, 2019
- Unplugged: Powering Off Digital Allows Creative Inspiration to Flourish August 9, 2019